zondag 18 januari 2015

Zulfugar.nl is finally online! Another Behind the scenes look!


First of all my new portfolio website is finally online at: www.zulfugar.nl! ( if you're viewing this from my blogger) If you're viewing this from website then welcome to my official portfolio! I promise I'll tryn to blog more regularly! It was kind of hectic time for me. It was a long time coming but it;s finally here! And I'm glad! A very big thank you for "Atelier Mintis"( www.mintis.nl) for all the hard work! But I'm back with more updates and another behind the scenes look.

So this portrait was all about the Film Noir feel. The lady wanted a Sin City feel to this piece. A lot of inspiration came form Eva Green's character Ava Lord from Sin City 2. Also it was a challenge to combine my style with that from Frank Miller's Sin City graphic novel. As always it started with a few thumbnails in my skethbook. Just to get the composition and the references right. This time I did not make a big sketch on paper but went into photoshop directly. After that it was inking with vectors then back into Photoshop for some coloring. This time I didn't have to color the whole portrait,
but only her eyes and her lips ( Just like Eva Green's from the movie) Here are some progress shots. The whole portrait will be up on my website this week.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten